SUBSTANTIAL PRICE ADJUSTMENT! This extraordinary custom-built Georgian brick home with attached 2 car garage is located in the coveted Hillside at Seminary development. The property is desirably situated in a cul-de-sac on a lovely 1-acre lot with gorgeous trees and plantings. The residence exudes an incredible sense of sophistication, design, style, and attention to detail. The owners have made significant renovations to the property using upscale materials and designer finishes. Main level features include a dramatic two-story foyer with marble floor and dramatic staircase, an eye-catching and sun drenched two-story great room with Palladian window and wood burning fireplace perfect for entertaining or casual relaxation, and lovely sitting room which adjoins the striking dining room with detailed moldings and wainscotting. The newly updated gourmet kitchen is a chefâs dream with its expansive cooking island, a multitude of cabinetry, high-end stainless-steel appliances, fabulous Quartz countertops, an amazing large pantry and generous-sized eating area with cathedral ceiling and skylight. A refurbished lovely full bath is perfect on the main floor and can be accessed from the kitchen area, mud room, and side door entry. The second level is fully dedicated to the primary en-suite bedroom with sitting area, fireplace, multiple closets, ideally located laundry room, and a newly renovated sumptuous bath with free-standing tub, separate shower, and double sink vanity. The top floor of the residence is perfect for two additional bedrooms and an office/sitting room. The lower level has two bedrooms and two full baths as well as an expansive family room with wet-dry bar. The basement, which has been finished, can be accessed from the rear ground level and is perfect for extra storage. Additional enhancements and features of the property include custom designed elevator to all levels, gorgeous wood flooring throughout, central vacuum, crown moldings, and many door designs â Atrium, French, Insulated, Six Panel â window features â double pane, insulated, Low-E, and Palladian, and an architectural shingled new roof with remaining 35 yr. warranty. There are 11 decks/balconies on the rear/side of the home and can be accessed from most rooms throughout the house. The expansive scenic views toward the east, south, and west from many windows, decks, and the Widowâs Walk at the roof are spectacular. The loft above the oversized two car garage is perfect for additional storage. Plumbing rough ins for additional baths are located on third top level and in basement. The circular driveway can accommodate a multitude of additional vehicles. There home has natural gas; there are three heating and cooling zones and a gas tankless water heater. The property is desirably located close to public and private schools, universities, shopping centers, restaurants, country clubs, hospital campuses and major highways. This stunning home is turn key ready for new owners to enjoy!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Other, Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,105 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Hillside At Seminary
Truly Built Construction
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Loft
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Stall Shower
- Central Vacuum, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Wall Oven
- Marble, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Palladian Windows
- 2. Mantle.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wainscoting, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Elevator, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price