Sought-after Cherry Creek Community. Gorgeous hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Rm, Dining Rm, Kitchen & Breakfast rm. Two-story family room with stone fireplace. 1st floor library & laundry room. Upper level features luxury master suite + three additional bedroom + a huge loft overlooking the family room. Full unfinished lower level- walkout lot. Easy access to Baltimore & Washington DC. Minutes away from Maple Lawn Community with lots of shopping and dining. Great schools.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)