Sought-after Cherry Creek Community. Gorgeous hardwood flooring in Foyer, Living Rm, Dining Rm, Kitchen & Breakfast rm. Two-story family room with stone fireplace. 1st floor library & laundry room. Upper level features luxury master suite + three additional bedroom + a huge loft overlooking the family room. Full unfinished lower level- walkout lot. Easy access to Baltimore & Washington DC. Minutes away from Maple Lawn Community with lots of shopping and dining. Great schools.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)