A private bucolic setting for your family, only twenty minutes from the City and an hour from D.C. A long drive leads to an updated and expanded farmhouse. The home features 5 BR and 3 full BA. Enjoy a 1st floor Master BR , vaulted ceiling, bay windows, central air, a wrap-around deck, surrounded by acres of protected land. This parcel is adjacent to, and shares driveway access with an adjacent 1.5 acre building lot (1125 Saffell Rd) with its own views over neighboring farm land in the valley. This parcel also features two barns, an expansive shed and small greenhouse. Owner recently persuaded BGE to formally release its power line easement across the property. Tenant lease in force until August 2022. Property registered. Property has been rented since 2017. Potential to subdivide with two additional lots, subject to County conditions.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
Mixed, Vinyl Siding
2,598 sq. ft
Electric service available, Other
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Partly Wooded, Rural, Secluded, Sloping, Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price