From the moment you drive up to this Captivating Manor Style home youâll know that youâve arrived someplace special and one that youâd be proud to call home. This property is beautifully sited on a premium lot backing to 17 acres of preservation parkland and sides to open space with a scenic pond view. The recently installed custom Mediterranean inspired pool with marble inlays, jetted hot tub and multi-colored fountains add to the excitement and allure of this amazing home with close to 10K sq ft of tastefully finished living space. Dual curved staircases with decorative rod iron railings welcome you into the Dramatic 2 Story Foyer that flows into the Great Room. This stunning 2 Story room is accented with a coffered ceiling, built-in bookcases, gas fireplace and a wall of windows. The other Main-level rooms include a spacious light filled sunroom, Living & Dining Room, Gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, additional sitting room off the kitchen, full bath and a powder room, plus an amazing separate laundry room. Youâll find gorgeous Brazilian Cherry Hardwoods through-out this level and white plantation shutters. Ascending to the Upper Level youâll fall in love with the Primary Suite graced with a sitting area and fireplace, a stunning tiled Luxury bathroom with heated floors and fabulous dual entry shower. 4 additional bedrooms and 3 full baths complete the upstairs. The lower level, which walks out to the pool area, includes a media room *all equipment conveys*, 6th bedroom & full bath, recreation room complete with 3rd fireplace and the game room with a full bar area. Surround Sound, Central Vac, Exterior Landscape Lighting in the front & backyard, outdoor Built-in grill and Fire Pit table are just a few of the extra features that will delight you. Itâs your own private Oasis with the perfect blend of a neighborhood in a wonderful Clarksville location with excellent schools. What more could you want!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Transitional
6 Full/1 Half
Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Frame, Hardi Plank, Stone
9,545 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Dryer, Washer, Microwave, Range-Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 3. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Laundry Chute, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Bar, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Frame, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Scenic, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price