BUILT IN 2020, THIS ELEGANT AND BREATH TAKING HOME IN THE HIGHLY DESIRABLE TWO RIVERS 55+ COMMUNITY! Enjoy the relaxing environment with tons of space from this 2 Bedroom, 2 .5 Bath home as you start walking through the 10' foot ceiling foyer with gleaming wooden floors throughout that leads you to the large open gourmet kitchen with a luxurious kitchen island, 42- inch cabinets, high grade granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, double built in ovens, 5-Burner gas cooktop, range hood, pendant lights, recess lights, gas fire place, dishwasher, and full sized refrigerator in a combined kitchen / dining setup. There is a main level primary bedroom with a walk-in closet and double sinks too! Upstairs, you can find a loft that doubles as a recreation room which is perfect for accommodating your guests and allowing them to have their own space or can be used as an office space.This also serves as the second primary bed/bath. Outside, you would have access to this gorgeous looking patio surrounding the backyard with the view of the open common area. The huge unfinished basement may offer another guest room, full bathroom, a home gym or a theatre. Two Rivers has a lot of surprises in-store for you with abundance in amenities including the heated indoor pool, outdoor pool, tennis courts, pickle ball courts, amazing village club house, fitness center, yoga room, multi-purpose ballroom for events, bike trail, walk/jog path, dog park and so much more for you to discover!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Asphalt, Vinyl Siding
1,956 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Asphalt
- Patio, Balcony
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Fitness Center, Lake, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Retirement Community, Common Grounds
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price