Back on the market with its best foot forward! If you're ready to 'right-size' but need a spot for that treasured car (or 2!) here's your opportunity! This Waverly Woods condo has TWO secure garages (one of only 2 condos with 2 garages in this section!). And it includes the lovely screened porch that brings in the sunshine. This second-level home is in a building with a secure entry and an elevator conveniently bringing you to your door. You'll appreciate the fresh paint, new carpeting, and new or nearly new black appliances that await. A gas fireplace graces the den, the living room and dining room are great for entertaining, and the bright kitchen has space for a small table. The primary suite has a private bath, a walk-in closet, and a double closet. Your own full-sized washer and dryer are in a spacious laundry closet with room to store linens. In addition to the garages, this unit has a 10x10 storage space in the building. This is NOT an age-restricted building!
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,423 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Microwave, Intercom System
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Reserved, Lighted.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price