So private, so pretty! Whether you're relaxing in the sunroom or enjoying your own veggies and eggs from backyard farming, this lovely home will be your retreat from the noise of busier places. And yet -- you're close to those busier places for work, shopping, schools, and pleasure! This colonial has large rooms with wood floors through the first and second levels, a beautiful gourmet kitchen with upscale oatmeal cabinets and granite counters, a private primary bedroom with an up-to-date bathroom including a double-sink vanity, and a minimum-maintenance sunroom that you'll love! The lower level is finished, and has been adapted for a guest suite with a large recreation room, full bath, and exterior access from a bedroom and the utility room. The five acre property is surrounded by trees, backs to similar homes and is near preserved farmland. Sellers reserve the right to request that buyers get a second opinion from lender of sellers' choice. Please respect the privacy of neighbors as you arrive for your showing appointment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
3,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Wood-burning, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price