That rare opportunity -- a rancher with 4 bedrooms on the main floor, updated bathrooms, semi-custom contemporary kitchen, gleaming hardwood floors, and neutral decorating. The huge lower level family room has full-sized windows, fireplace, and easy-care luxury vinyl floors that extend into the half bath. You'll love how much natural light comes through the large windows, and the big closets, the solid wood interior doors, and the replacement of almost all windows. The bonus area for exercise equipment and the laundry also has those vinyl floors, and could be finished for a playroom, home office, or media center. An adjacent storage utility room has work benches. The huge lower level family room has full-sized windows, fireplace, and easy-care luxury vinyl floors that extend into the half bath and a bonus area for exercise equipment and the laundry. Covenants available at MdLandRec.net. All on nearly half an acre in a super-convenient Ellicott City neighborhood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Stone, Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,674 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Howard County Public School System
ST. JOHNS LANE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price