Stunning colonial located on a park-like lot in Ellicott City! This well cared for home is filled with all the right upgrades. The Chef's kitchen features custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, upgraded lighting, high-end Thermador electric cooktop, stainless steel exhaust hood, Thermador convection oven, Sharp convection microwave, built-in warming drawer and super quiet Bosch dishwasher. The spacious family room adjacent to the kitchen is filled with natural light and features vaulted ceilings with two skylights, a cozy gas fireplace and a bar area with beverage refrigerator. The formal dining room features classic chair rail and crown molding. The formal living room offers a bay window, crown molding and French doors to the convenient, main level office. The large mudroom has a front loading, LG washer & dryer, a utility sink and easy access to the two car garage. A private half bath completes the main level. The primary bedroom suite features vaulted ceilings, a walk-in closet, an additional double closet and a luxury bath with double sink/vanity, soaking tub, glass enclosed shower and two skylights for tons of natural light. There are three additional bedrooms with plenty of closet space and a remodeled (2014) hall bath with double sink/vanity, granite countertops and Kohler fixtures. The lower level adds additional living space with a game room, flexible living area ideal for home gym, a half bath and a large workshop and storage area. The private back yard is fenced and features a relaxing deck built in 2014, a paver patio and professional landscaping with walking paths and flowering trees. Recent mechanical updates include a new furnace and AC in 2018 with NEST programable thermostat. This home is conveniently located near schools, shopping and commuter routes and has nearby access to Patapsco State Park.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,490 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top Range, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Single Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Attic Storage, Bar, Chair Rail, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price