You'll love the spaciousness of this colonial in the McKenzie Meadows section of Mount Hebron. With formal living and dining rooms, a study with built-ins, a generous kitchen with quartz counters and plenty of cabinets, and a massive family room that includes a conservatory area overlooking the private back yard, the main floor is perfect for entertaining. There's a laundry-mudroom on the way to the extended double garage. Upstairs, the primary suite includes a cathedral ceiling in the elegant bedroom, a luxury compartmented bath with soaking tub, separate shower, and its own linen closet, and a sectioned walk-in closet. The other bedrooms are large, and two have their own walk-in closets. The hall bathroom rivals most primary bathrooms -- it's compartmented, and has a double-sink vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower, plus a linen closet. The lower level has a walk-out to the rear yard, surrounded by fences. This unfinished, full-footprint space with full windows has so many possibilities -- clubroom, game room, hobby space, exercise room, media room. Seller prefers a rent-back of 6 weeks. Seller reserves the right to request that buyers get a second opinion from lender of seller's choice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,265 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Washer, Cook Top Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Unfinished Basement
- Palladian Windows
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price