Rarely available Williamsburg Builders 55+ villa has beautiful main floor living with open living-dining room, gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop, relaxing screened porch, and spacious primary bedroom suite. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms with great closet space, two more full baths, and an open library area. Downstairs, the family room awaits the crowd for the Big Game, and there's another full bath, plus plenty of storage including a cedar closet. Neutral paint, wood floors and berber carpet, and generous room sizes throughout the house make this ideal for downsizing without compromise. This small neighborhood has a community center, reasonable monthly fees, and a location that's close to everything without being surrounded by hustle, bustle, and highways.
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Enclave At Ellicott Station
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price