Boasting rich historical charm and significance, the oldest homestead in Glyndon welcomes you onto over 4 acres of land and numerous outparcels including an oversized 2-car garage, outdoor cooking area, two-story barn, and charming spring house. Former residency by Dr. Charles A. Leas, the town of Glyndons founder, and James E. OMeara and family, the main part of the home is over 200 years old. Spectacular features include a wraparound stone porch with stately columns, grand foyer with an oval winding staircase, craftsman wood carved fireplace, custom glass front door, a den complete with a stone fireplace and panoramic built-in bookcases and much more. This once in a lifetime chance to own a piece of legendary history awaits you! Sold AS IS. The land is subdividable. Possibility for horses.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,436 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Brick.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- 010 RESIDENTIAL
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Front Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Rear Yard, Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price