Lovely rancher with the privacy of a cul-de-sac location but close to the amenities of Route 40 and the Historic District of Ellicott City. Wood floors, an updated kitchen with granite counters, fireplaces in the living room and family room, an expansive sunroom for most-season living, and a charming patio are just some of the wonderful features. The 4th bedrooom is in the lower level with an adjacent bonus area, walk-in closet, and private exterior door. Beautiful landscaping enhances the front, while the shaded patio is perfect for relaxing and grilling. The back of the .72-acre lot is wooded. The 2-level barn offers a great spot for hobbies, workshop, and storage, and could become your at-home office. Please check school district assignments with Howard County Public Schools. Covenants may apply. Seller willing to paint red bedroom to neutral color for an acceptable contract.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Mantle.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)