This charming home is located on a cul-de-sac , and offers great spaces for formal entertaining, daily informal living, and outdoor relaxing, playing, and gardening. You'll fall in love with its updated kitchen that includes extra cabinets, easy-care quartz counters, a breakfast bar, and two pantries. Then you'll imagine relaxing in front of the fireplace in the family room as the weather cools. The sunroom offers yet another space to lounge or dine. And you'll have plenty of space to celebrate holidays with the formal living room and bright formal dining room. Upstairs, the primary suite has a dressing area and an en-suite private bath to make busy mornings a breeze. The other bedrooms are large, with nice closets, and share a hall bath. The walk-out basement has workbenches and shelving for the crafter or woodworker, and there's plenty of space to finish a home office or playroom. Minutes from the Dorsey Hall pool, Village Center with the Giant and restaurants, and then downtown Columbia and The Mall -- and also minutes from the Miller Branch library, Ellicott City Senior Center, and shopping and restaurants along Route 40 and Historic Ellicott City. One of the most convenient locations in all of Howard County!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Aluminum Siding
2,280 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Double Pane
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pier/Dock, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)