This classic Longfellow colonial welcomes you with beautiful updates, wood floors on the first and second floors, and a back yard that awaits your grill and badminton net. Rooms throughout are large and have plenty of light from the numerous windows, The kitchen has upscale black stainless appliances including a built-in microwave with pull-out exhaust over the gas range, and quartz counters that look like popular soapstone. It is open to the breakfast area, and the family room with its gas fireplace and sliding doors to the composite deck and gardens. Upstairs, the primary bedroom has a dressing area and bath that have been redesigned and compartmented with two sinks for easy mornings and privacy. The other bedrooms share a hall bathroom that is also compartmented, and has a double-sink vanity. The basement has a great clubroom for informal entertaining or a playroom, plus storage and another half bath.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,645 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Shingle, Fiberglass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Community Center, Common Grounds, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price