Absolutely beautiful all brick home nestled on 2.39 premium acres in Clarksville. Offering professionally landscaped grounds, oversized four car garage, expansive deck, cul-de-sac, and a tree lined view! Maintained by the original owners featuring a newly re-paved circular driveway, upgraded electrical components- including EV Charging in the garage, new granite kitchen counters, and freshly painted interiors! Gorgeous hardwood flooring, exceptional open concept, sunbathed windows, dual stairs, custom built-ins, separate laundry with sink, full bath, and powder room grace the main level. The formal dining room could easily be converted into an in-law suite. Newly updated kitchen highlights granite counters, center-island with a prep sink and convenient outlets, breakfast bar, recess lighting, a casual breakfast area, and deck access. Inviting family room boasts a brick profile wood burning fireplace with a pellet stove insert, two ceiling fans, and custom built-in shelving. A sizable office with multiple 20 amp circuits, formal living room with a fireplace, and an arrival center conclude the masterfully designed main level. Travel upstairs to the massive ownerâs suite embellished with a gas burning fireplace, walk-in closet, additional closet, and a ceiling fan. Luxury en-suite bath adorned with a glass block shower, double vanities, and a jetted soaking tub. Four additional large light filled bedrooms, two full baths, and a laundry area complete the upper level sleeping quarters. Impressive partially finished lower level showcases an abundance of additional space boasting two sizable bedrooms with ceiling fans, full bath, recreation room, space plumbed for a full kitchen plus laundry nook, additional storage, and walkout level patio access. Enjoy the evening breeze from the comfort of the welcoming deck overlooking landscaped grounds. And no HOA. A must see! Tax record incorrect, home rebuilt in 2004.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
6,393 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Eagle Point Landing
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Premium, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price