So much to love in this bright, freshly painted townhouse in one of the most convenient locations in the Baltimore-Washington corridor! Redesigned kitchen has granite-look counters and a breakfast bar, plus a pantry. The living room-dining room have light laminate floors for easy care, and open to the spacious rear deck with space for a patio table and container gardening. Upstairs, with more laminate floors, the master bedroom has a pretty dressing area (love that chandelier!) and shares the full bath with the spacious second bedroom. The basement is unfinished, with a laundry-utility area -- use it for storage or finish for a clubroom or media center. Two assigned parking spaces. The low condo fee includes water and sewer fees, and makes this a great value!
Condo, Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
900 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price