So much to love in this bright, freshly painted townhouse in one of the most convenient locations in the Baltimore-Washington corridor! Redesigned kitchen has granite-look counters and a breakfast bar, plus a pantry. The living room-dining room have light laminate floors for easy care, and open to the spacious rear deck with space for a patio table and container gardening. Upstairs, with more laminate floors, the master bedroom has a pretty dressing area (love that chandelier!) and shares the full bath with the spacious second bedroom. The basement is unfinished, with a laundry-utility area -- use it for storage or finish for a clubroom or media center. Two assigned parking spaces. The low condo fee includes water and sewer fees, and makes this a great value!
Condo, Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
900 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)