Looking for an updated home that's surprisingly spacious, a secluded location that's just minutes from everything, and 5 acres to indulge your country life dreams? This brick home is the listing agent's family home, and is located in a small neighborhood surrounded by Patapsco State Park yet just 12 minutes from BWI Airport doors. You'll appreciate the quality construction, the spacious rooms, the covered rear porch and adjacent deck, and the fireplaces in the living room and kitchen that highlight the timeless design. Wood floors gleam through most of the first and second levels while luxury vinyl plank provides easy care through the kitchen and family room. The updated kitchen features quartz counters, extensive cabinets, and an island with breakfast bar, as well as an adjacent laundry closet. Bathrooms have been freshened with vanities and fixtures, and have mud-set white ceramic tile. Other replacements and updates include lighting, windows, air conditioning, furnace, well pump, chimney linings, and the electrical panel. Included is a charming log barn (conveys strictly as is), believed to date from 1920, with an adjacent area that could be used for animals or an extensive garden. Seller reserves the right to ask buyers to get a second opinion from lender of seller's choice, and requests that buyers use Sage Title Group or Community Title in Columbia.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, Well, Private Water Service
Brick, Cedar Exterior
2,178 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Mantle, Wood-burning, Heatilator.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, Private, Shared Driveway.
- Brick, Cedar
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price