Welcome home to your Country Estate! The custom touches on this 3.45 acre Colonial, complete with a circular driveway, 4-car garage, 2-story deck, gazebo/pergola offers the best curb-appeal in the neighborhood. 8,300 square feet inside the home open up to cathedral, vaulted ceilings, with 2-story windows, chandeliers, bespoke built-ins, recessed lighting and plenty of space to entertain. Double pane windows throughout the main floor, second story and basement offer beautiful lighting throughout the day, with abundant natural views outside. Enjoy the amenities located in your gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, a breakfast area, viking-range stove-top, stainless steel appliances, a center island, dual-sided fireplace, walk-in pantry and conveniently attached laundry room. Your main-level bedroom, with attached bathroom offers a walk-in closet, ample windows, hardwood flooring and a dual-access bathroom for guests and family alike. Walk along your curved staircase to the second story, where you are greeted by a breathtaking view of your family and living rooms and access to your four bedrooms. Each carpeted bedroom includes double-pane windows, ceiling fans and attached bedrooms for added convenience. The ensuite, gigantic owner's bedroom includes a private, gas fireplace, built-ins, huge, bespoke split walk-in closet with laundry chute and a private walk-out balcony. The owner's bathroom includes his and hers sinks and counters, a Jacuzzi-style bath, shower and beautiful lighting throughout. Downstairs the finished and tiled-floored basement offers opportunities for entertainment, relaxation and opens up to your custom-built patio. The sleek, black-tiled floors that span the length of the residence is limited only by your imagination and connects to a wet bar, kitchenette, storage, and media room on one end, and an exercise and additional guest bedroom on the other end. Your media room connects to a theater storage space, and your guest bedroom features a dual-entry bathroom with custom tile to impress even the most discerning tasts. Enjoy the comfort of your beautiful exterior, with a main-level trex deck offering expansive views of your property. Paver walkways throughout the rear of your property connect to a basement entry, with ample hardscape leading to your outdoor kitchen, grill and firepit. A vast amount of land offers endless possibilities for updating the beautiful landscape while you relax outside and take in the views.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well
8,300 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Country Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Heated, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Laundry Chute, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price