Conveniently located just off Route 1, yet in a quiet enclave, this beautiful end unit is decorated in neutral tones and just awaits its new owners. The main level has a flexible floor plan, with a large room which could be a living room, or a living-dining room combination, and which features a full bay window extension bringing in natural light throughout the day. The kitchen, with wood floors and an island breakfast bar is open to either a second choice for a dining room, or a family room. Sliding glass doors offer morning light. The cabinets include roll-out shelves, and there's a gas range. Upstairs, the primary bedroom suite features vaulted ceiling with another ceiling fan, walk-in closet, and a luxury compartmented bath with corner garden tub, separate glass shower stall, and upscale decor tile. Two more bedrooms on this level share a full bath in the hall, and there's a closet with the full-sized laundry equipment. On the lower level, a family room spans the back of the house, with a gas fireplace, French door to the back, and half bath. The 2-car garage, reached from this level, includes a utility closet. Note that the reasonable monthly condo fee covers exterior maintenance. Icemaker as is only. Deferred water/sewer charges of $400/year.
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Oaks At Waters Edge
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price