Charming, warm and spacious 4 Bedroom home with NEW ROOF and NEW central air! So many spaces to enjoy, plenty of room for a home office or two. Family Room addition opens to the Kitchen and Breakfast area. Warm your toes by the wood burning fireplace or the wood stove in winter, and enjoy the huge front and back yards with ample space to play or plant more gardens in summer. You could even have a wedding reception back there! This Cape Cod has 2 Bedrooms upstairs that are identical, a hall Bath in between, and 2 storage rooms on either side of the Bath. The Basement is composed of a very large finished room, several walk-in storage rooms, plus the boiler/laundry room. Full Bath on every level! Across the street is the Howard County Center for the Arts for year-round enjoyment or summer day camp. The front of 8513 is shielded by lovely trees and a long paved driveway, giving it a sense of privacy. It is a serene environment in a lovely residential community, but so close to downtown Ellicott City and its many amenities. What's not to love?
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,046 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Partial, Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS