Custom built for owners who loved to entertain, this classic rancher is ready for new owners to love it and update it. One-level living includes the living and dining rooms, kitchen, bedrooms, 2 full baths, laundry, and sunny solarium, plus the oversized two-car garage. The unfinished basement has space for storage, hobbies, and a workshop. With more than 2 acres, the property has plenty of space for outdoor living, gardening, and play areas. The house and 2.9-acre property convey 'as is'. The pond appears to be the headwaters of a stream running through adjacent areas but the seller does not have information about it. The fuel oil tank is buried behind the house.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,606 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Pond, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price