Want it all -- convenience, a gourmet kitchen, a master suite including a luxury bath with heated floor, massive family room and huge recreation room, gleaming wood floors, private office, big fenced yard with privacy, and more? You just want it all, don't you? Well, here it is! You will love this redesigned home on more than an acre in popular Mount Hebron. Just some of its great features include an open living-dining room, massive family room; a really great kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast room; expansive master suite with master bath offering a jetted tub, separate shower, and heated ceramic tile floor; updated hall full bath; and wood floors throughout the main level. Downstairs, the huge, daylight club room has a wood-burning fireplace and recent (2019) luxury vinyl floors that look like wood, and there's a private office or hobby room. Enjoy the outdoors with the screened porch and deck overlooking the fenced rear yard with sport court and the private wooded view. The back yard is partially -- and almost invisibly -- fenced to keep the deer out and the dog in. The house even has a new roof and fresh paint throughout (2020). And, while not as exciting, you'll also enjoy the double-garage with covered access to a mudroom entry, tons of storage, and space for exercise equipment. Moments from access to major commuter routes, shopping, dining, schools, parks, recreation, arts and concerts, and Historic Ellicott City.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2+ Story, Transitional, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,499 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
ST. JOHNS LANE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sport Court, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price