Want it all -- convenience, a gourmet kitchen, a master suite including a luxury bath with heated floor, massive family room and huge recreation room, gleaming wood floors, private office, big fenced yard with privacy, and more? You just want it all, don't you? Well, here it is! You will love this redesigned home on more than an acre in popular Mount Hebron. You'll also love the screened porch and deck overlooking the private wooded view. The back yard is partially -- and almost invisibly -- fenced to keep the deer out and the dog in, and has a sports court. The house even has a new roof and fresh paint throughout (2020). And, while not as exciting, you'll also enjoy the double-garage with covered access to a mudroom entry, tons of storage, and space for exercise equipment. Moments from access to major commuter routes, shopping, dining, schools, parks, recreation, arts and concerts, and Historic Ellicott City.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,499 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
ST. JOHNS LANE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Partial, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sport Court, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS